Barbie Signature 50th Anniversary PUMA Suede Sneaker Collector Made to Move Doll
Barbie doll and PUMA unite to pay homage to the 50th anniversary of the iconic classic Suede sneaker! The Suede hit the scene in 1968 and has been changing the game. From the courts to the curbs, it’s been worn by icons of every generation, and now one of the biggest icons, Barbie doll, wears them, too. The PUMA Barbie doll rocks her black and pink Suede sneakers and wears ’90s-inspired athleisure wear, including PUMA branded leggings, a PUMA and BARBIE branded tank top with mesh sleeves, and an oversized track jacket. Her pink-streaked hair is styled in 2 braids. The ensemble is complete with aviator-style sunglasses, hoop earrings, and a PUMA logo ring. It’s a look that celebrates 50 years of constant cultural relevance and the undeniable cool factor of the PUMA Suede. Includes doll, doll stand for display, and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Barbie celebrates the 50th anniversary of PUMA sneakers with a collectible 90?s inspired athleisure wear outfit.
- Ultra-cool outfit includes PUMA sneakers, a branded tank top, an oversized track jacket, aviator-style sunglasses, hoop earrings, a PUMA logo ring, and PUMA leggings.
- Barbie’s hair is styled in sporty braids with a fashionable pink steak
- Unique details like painted fingernails and a made-to-move body
- Age range: 6 years and up
- Designed by Carlyle Nuera for the Black Label and released in 2018
- Includes: Doll stand and Certificate of Authenticity
- Face sculpt: Selma
- Fashion is sewn on: No
- Color: Pink
- Manufacturer warranty: 30-day warranty